Compare Conveyancing Quotes
Compare quotes from our panel of 150 quality assured and regulated conveyancing firms ranked by best price, customer rating and location.Get conveyancing quotes
Why compare conveyancing quotes with HomeOwners Alliance?
- Panel of 150 quality assured regulated conveyancing firms
- Rank quotes by price, customer rating or location
- Transparent quotes with no hidden fees
- No completion, no legal fee guarantee
- Help desk available 7 days a week
- 10% Member discount on standard solicitor fees
- Panel supports 45 different languages
- Get conveyancing quotes today
How our conveyancing service works
It's easy to compare accurate quotes, and find a conveyancing solicitor with our online service.
- Get quotes - Choose the type of conveyancing: sale & purchase, purchase only, sale only, or remortgage. Complete a simple form including property and contact details.
- Compare quotes and ratings - Sort by cheapest, best rated or location. Quotes break out legal fees, VAT and disbursements. Communication with your solicitor will be by phone or email, so you do not need to limit your choice to a local firm.
- Email your quote - Once you've found a conveyancing quote that looks appealing, click ‘continue’, you’ll receive a detailed quote straight to your email inbox.
- Request your welcome pack - Confirm your contact details and indicate that you would like to receive a welcome pack from your chosen solicitor.
- Confirm instruction - You will receive an email to confirm your request to receive a welcome pack from your chosen solicitor. The solicitor will follow up to confirm whether or not you would like to proceed to instruct them when you are ready to do so.
If you need any help with finding a conveyancing solicitor or comparing quotes, the HomeOwners Alliance Conveyancing helpdesk is just a phone call away on: 01844 390810.
HomeOwners Alliance Members Save 10%
Get a 10% discount off your legal fees (excluding supplements*).
* Supplements are additional charges which may apply where transactions are not standard, e.g. because a property is leasehold, or there is a shared equity scheme etc. All costs are set out clearly in your quote.