Want to work at the HomeOwners Alliance? Watch this page for vacancies.
Vacancy: Digital Marketing Executive
The HomeOwners Alliance is Britain’s only organisation to champion, support and serve Britain’s 17 million homeowners, and the 5 million aspiring to own their own home. We provide unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can rely on whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.
Regularly featured in The Times, The Guardian, The Sun, The Daily Mail and numerous other consumer media outlets, the HomeOwners Alliance is a small team working in a fun and fast paced environment, helping homeowners get a better deal. With currently over 3 million visitors to our site every year, we want to grow the number of people visiting and benefiting from our independent advice and trusted services.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing executive with strong online experience to help shape and deliver HOA’s marketing programme to reach new audiences, drive traffic to the site and increase conversions – focussing on email marketing campaigns, Facebook paid advertising campaigns and Google adwords campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering paid social media ad campaigns to best effect. These campaigns will draw heavily on content produced in-house by our consumer journalist and influenced by you, to drive new traffic to the website
- Creating and running email marketing campaigns to re-engage existing website visitors using the InfusionSoft CRM system and re-marketing ads via Google
- Writing and publishing creative and engaging organic social media content on behalf of HOA, to ensure day-to-day brand messaging, increase engagement across social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and drive traffic to the site
- Building and maintaining partnerships with other organisations to provide our users with ticket deals and special offers relevant to home buyers, sellers and owners in order to appeal to wider audiences
- Looking for marketing opportunities that will help grow brand awareness of HomeOwners Alliance and increase traffic to our site
- Analysing and reporting results from your activities using Google Analytics and other tools to demonstrate effectiveness
- Supporting the Content and Marketing Director in publishing and then promoting new content
So, what are we looking for?
- Experience of email marketing and able to demonstrate projects you’ve worked on that increase interaction, conversions and drive website traffic
- Experience of paid social media marketing including running successful paid campaigns on Facebook that drive website traffic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a creative way
- An eye for good design
- Analytically driven with a desire to test and learn
- Experience or a general awareness of homeownership and the issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of InfusionSoft, WordPress and Mailchimp an advantage
- Experience of Google adwords an advantage
We are currently looking for someone who is able to start as soon as possible. HOA offices are based in North London but we are flexible about working from home subject to a successful trial period. Salary £25k.
Applications: please contact email@example.com if you are interested or just send an application and full CV