Member Services

Our range of member and non-member services aim to make buying, selling, improving and managing your home easier and less expensive


  • Home HelpLine
    Our Home HelpLine gives members independent advice on all the stages of buying, selling and running a home
    (members only)

  • Ask an Expert
    Homeowners often face complex problems and knowing what to do can be nail bitingly confusing. Members can email our experts and get industry insider advice within 48 hrs
    (members only)

  • Legal Advice Line
    Staffed by independent, fully-qualified solicitors, whose simple aim is to help you resolve your problem.
    (members only)

  • Mortgages
    First time buyer or remortgaging? Whatever your situation, the UK’s leading fee-free mortgage brokers bring you simple, fast, hassle free mortgage advice
  • Conveyancing
    Need a solicitor to process the sale or purchase of your house? Compare quotes from over 150 qualified conveyancers to find the best rated, cheapest or nearest firms to you
    Members save 10%

  • Find an estate agent
    Compare quotes from local estate agents and base your judgements on the qualities that matter, rather than sales patter
  • Compare online estate agents
    Thinking of using an online estate agent? Compare the various different deals and packages with our free comparison table
  • Find a removals firm
    Moving home? Compare house removals quotes from local and national Ombudsman regulated removals firms
  • Find a Tradesman with Checkatrade
    Find a tradesman or home service professional with Checkatrade – where tradesmen have to agree to publishing customer reviews. 12 million people used Checkatrade last year, and they have over 4.2 million reviews.
  • Check your tradesman
    We know you’re busy and checking your tradesman sounds like a boring chore. But do you really know a decent builder from a dodgy one without checking?
  • Get Home Buyers’ Protection Insurance
    Home Buyers’ Protection Insurance helps cover legal, survey and mortgage lending costs should your house purchase fall through
  • Get an EPC survey
    You need an Energy Performance Certificate survey before putting your house on the market. Fill in our simple form to get the best quotes
  • Compare and switch energy suppliers
    Save hundreds of pounds on your energy bills by switching suppliers in three simple steps
  • Find a surveyor
    Find a local chartered surveyor and receive quotes on your property for a Building Survey
  • Get a valuation survey
    Fill in our short form to receive estimates for a valuation survey on your property from local building surveyors
  • Find a structural engineer
    If you have a problem with your building or are looking to do building work, we can help you find the right professional for the job
  • Find a party wall surveyor
    If you need a party wall agreement for your home improvement project, we can help you find a party wall surveyor and compare quotes
  • Virtual House Planning Tool
    Get the guided tour around our street of virtual houses and snoop about indoors too, to see if your household project needs planning permission