Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The HomeOwners Alliance’ or ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to the owner of this website, HomeOwners Alliance Ltd, whose office address is 2 Stephen St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1AN. Our company registration number is 7861605.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Welcome to our website
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions or any content which appears on this website, please contact email@example.com
Changes to these terms & conditions and our website
We may revise and update these terms and conditions at any time and will indicate at the bottom of the page when these were last revised. Please review the terms and conditions periodically as your continued use of this website indicates your agreement to any changes we make.
Limitation of liability
- We aim to update this website regularly, and may change the content on this website at any time. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, reliability, availability, completeness or suitability of the information, products, services, materials and related graphics found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Any reliance you place on such items is strictly at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits) arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and its content is copyright of HomeOwners Alliance – © HomeOwners Alliance. All rights reserved.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content of this website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of HomeOwners Alliance, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website. Where this is not the case, please contact us to let us know.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, HomeOwners Alliance takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Comments on the website
HomeOwners Alliance instantly publishes comments on the website but reserves the right to remove comments (due to them being spam, offensive or abusive). HomeOwners Alliance has non-exclusive copyright for all comments submitted to our website and reserves the right to edit or re-publish these.
Links to other websites
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control or responsibility for the content or availability of the linked website(s).
Not approved by FCA or other financial regulatory body
This website has not been approved by the FCA or by any financial regulatory authority. The information and tools that the HomeOwners Alliance provide should be of general assistance to you in managing your home finances. We always recommend that you seek further information from an independent financial adviser, and/or further information from the providers of specific financial products. You should not buy, sell or change the terms of a product purely on the basis of any resources on the website. If you need regulated financial advice, consult a professional financial adviser.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.
Updated April 27, 2021