Media & Reports
Welcome to the HomeOwners Alliance Media Centre.
- View our:
- “HOA’s Voice” news pieces |
- Monthly House Price Watch |
- Press releases |
- Campaigns |
- Publications |
- Advertising opportunities
Leaseholders could ‘save thousands of pounds’ under new government reformsView all news articles
The lease extension process is set to change. Around 4.5 million leaseholders in England will be given a new right to extend their lease by 990 years at zero ground rent, under new reforms announced by the Government. Retirement properties will be included under these changes, despite the government previously saying they would be excluded. […]January 14, 2021
Discover the raft of issues we're campaigning on here at the HomeOwners Alliance. Aimed at industry and government for the benefit of homeowners and aspiring homeowners.View all HOA Campaings
Our regular research reports and publications.View all HOA Publications
HomeOwners Alliance Voice
Read our take on the latest developments of interest to homeowners and aspiring homeowners
- Leaseholders could ‘save thousands of pounds’ under new government reforms
January 14, 2021
- Real or fake Christmas tree: what’s better for the environment?
December 3, 2020
- New £7 billion Home Building Fund – but no news on tax rises
November 25, 2020
- Will the stamp duty holiday be extended?
November 19, 2020
House price watch
Average house price in the UK: £249,633
+0.7% from the previous month. Data from Dec 2020View house price report
- Lockdown lesson for government: 71% want local green spaces enhanced
June 4, 2020
- Homebuyers and sellers at risk of fraud by focussing on the wrong things
June 2, 2020
Advertise with us
Interested in advertising with us? Step this way...