The HomeOwners Alliance campaigns for the interests of homeowners and those who want to own their own home.
We want more people to be able to realise their dream of owning their own home, and to make buying, managing and improving a home less stressful and difficult. We do this by:
- making sure the views of homeowners and aspiring homeowners are loud and clear in the media
- lobbying government on specific policy issues, through direct engagement with officials, MPs, ministers, and responding to consultations
- putting pressure on the industry to resolve bad practices, such as mis-selling of mortgages or rogue tradesmen
- publishing reports highlighting issues of interest – and concern – to homeowners and aspiring homeowners. In November 2012 we published our first report called Death of a Dream on the decline in home ownership
See our specific campaigns
See our publications
Please tell us your horror stories!
We would like to hear from you any bad experiences you have had, and suggestions of issues you think we should campaign about. Help us to help people like you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the strictest confidence.
Get our Members only services:
- Discounted online conveyancing - FREE reputable legal advice - Ask an Expert again and againJoin today >