Campaigns & Events
We want more people to be able to realise their dream of owning their own home, and to make buying, selling, managing and improving a home less stressful.
We do this by:
- providing free, unbiased and easy to use advice
- providing reputable services you can trust
- making sure the views of homeowners and aspiring homeowners are loud and clear in the media
- running events to help first-time buyers get onto the property ladder
- lobbying industry and government on specific policy issues and to resolve bad practices
- publishing reports highlighting issues of interest – and concern – to homeowners and aspiring homeowners
A FREE evening exclusively for leaseholders, held by the Leasehold Advisory Service.
Thursday 3rd April 2014, 18.15pm – 21.10pm
Join experts covering issues such as the challenges to homeowning, leasehold disputes and workshops on the right to manage, lease extensions and more.
Visit www.leaseconference2014.co.uk/leaseholder-event/ to register
FIRST STEPS London Homes Show Spring 2014, Saturday 12th April 2014, 10-5
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London
Free event with opportunity to meet the experts and providers of low cost home ownership schemes in London.
Visit www.sharetobuy.com/firststeps/homesshow to register
First Time Buyer Event: How to get on the Property ladder 14 July 2013
Read all about what happened on the day. Speakers from John Charcoal mortgage brokers, KPMG, Kings Group Estate Agents and the HomeOwners Alliance. Slide packs included.
The future for the housing market: Help to Buy, property supply and the private rented sector 10 December 2013
Join us in central London for an event with Government officials and industry experts on the Help to Buy programme just ahead of the planned mortgage guarantee schemes (Help to Buy Part 2) roll out.
Join todayTo Ask an Expert For Free Legal Advice Discounted Conveyancing and more... Join today >
Should I fix my mortgage rate in 2014? We have all the answers #firsttimebuyers #ukhousing http://t.co/dfY1sVfIO5… via
18 April 2014
Want to know what's going on with #houseprices? Let us be your one-stop-shop! Here's April.....http://t.co/sQlORyvvEo
18 April 2014