Campaigns & Events
We want more people to be able to realise their dream of owning their own home, and to make buying, managing and improving a home less stressful. We do this by:
- making sure the views of homeowners and aspiring homeowners are loud and clear in the media
- running events to help first-time buyers get onto the property ladder
- lobbying government on specific policy issues
- putting pressure on the industry to resolve bad practices
- publishing reports highlighting issues of interest – and concern – to homeowners and aspiring homeowners
First Time Buyer Event: How to get on the Property ladder 14 July 2013
Read all about what happened on the day. Speakers from John Charcoal mortgage brokers, KPMG, Kings Group Estate Agents and the HomeOwners Alliance. Slide packs included.
The future for the housing market: Help to Buy, property supply and the private rented sector 10 December 2013
Join us in central London for an event with Government officials and industry experts on the Help to Buy programme just ahead of the planned mortgage guarantee schemes (Help to Buy Part 2) roll out.