Sept 2015 House Price Infographic
Sept 2015 House Price Watch indicates house prices are up on average 0.4% in the past month and the average rate of annual house price growth has slowed to 4.9%.
- Pace of annual house price growth continues to moderate and may be stabilising close to the pace of earnings growth (around 4%).
- Home sales up 13% in July vs June of this year to 90,000 which is higher than the typical seasonal pattern for this time of year and above the level of transactions at this time last year according to LSL estimates of Land Registry data. The rise in transactions suggests buyers were waiting until after the General Election before committing to a house purchase.
- RICS report an all-time low number of properties on their books in July.
- Rightmove report a drop of 8% in the number of properties coming to market in August compared with the same period a year ago.
- Research conducted among homeowners who would seriously consider moving cite three key reasons for not putting their move in motion: not being able to find somewhere they want to buy, the costs of moving, not being able to find an affordable property.
Let us help you…
When you are doing your sums before buying a #property don’t forget to include #stampduty. Find out how much stamp… https://t.co/6Oh8FwGNCX
21 September 2020
While the #property market is buoyant, the mortgage market is changing on a daily basis with the challenges of staf… https://t.co/3kJiMgs75P
20 September 2020