Sept 2015 House Price Infographic
Sept 2015 House Price Watch indicates house prices are up on average 0.4% in the past month and the average rate of annual house price growth has slowed to 4.9%.
- Pace of annual house price growth continues to moderate and may be stabilising close to the pace of earnings growth (around 4%).
- Home sales up 13% in July vs June of this year to 90,000 which is higher than the typical seasonal pattern for this time of year and above the level of transactions at this time last year according to LSL estimates of Land Registry data. The rise in transactions suggests buyers were waiting until after the General Election before committing to a house purchase.
- RICS report an all-time low number of properties on their books in July.
- Rightmove report a drop of 8% in the number of properties coming to market in August compared with the same period a year ago.
- Research conducted among homeowners who would seriously consider moving cite three key reasons for not putting their move in motion: not being able to find somewhere they want to buy, the costs of moving, not being able to find an affordable property.
Let us help you…
What is ISA and should we buy a lifetime one? https://t.co/r1dIuysoqL https://t.co/uvGDhoHagD
25 February 2018
Sooooo cooold now! No better time to switch energy provider and save hundreds of pounds. And don't worry, it's as e… https://t.co/ue1xNTlXUR
24 February 2018