Ideal Home Show ticket competition terms and conditions
Win a pair of tickets to the Ideal Home Show when you sign up to our fortnightly newsletter. Terms and conditions below apply.
1. The competition runs from 9am 1/3/2020 until midnight 31/3/2020 Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw. The competition prize is for 10 pairs of tickets to the Ideal Home Show taking place at London’s ExCel 27 March-13 April 2020, valid for any day. Tickets can be redeemed here by entering the code emailed to the winner. This code must not be shared.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees or partners of HomeOwners Alliance or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Contestants must sign up to our fortnightly newsletter, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter in order to qualify for the prize draw.
4. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, but only one entry per person will be counted.
5. Winners will be selected at random and notified via email. It is up to the winner to respond to the email in order to get the free ticket discount code which will be sent on and then the free tickets can be redeemed on the Ideal Home Show ticket website.
6. We will attempt to contact the winner by email. If the winner does not respond within one week, HomeOwners Alliance reserves the right to select another winner.
7. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entrants that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
8. Failure to respond and/or provide details for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
9. HomeOwners Alliance will not be liable for any prize that doesn’t reach the winner for reasons beyond our control or for any prize that hasn’t been redeemed by using the code provided in the email.
10. Winners agree to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by HomeOwners Alliance relating to post-winning publicity, including posting a photo of winner and prize.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
12. Entries made online generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be void.
13. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate, unlawful or offensive will result in disqualification and HomeOwners Alliance reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. Book before 13 April 2020.
15. Maximum of 2 free adult tickets per person. Children aged 15 and under got free (max 2 per adult). Tickets will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Ticket are non-transferable, non-assignable and there are no cash alternatives. All tickets will be scanned upon entry. Multiple applications will be refused entry onsite.