Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition runs from 11am 18/12/2018 until midnight 23/12/2018. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees or partners of HomeOwners Alliance or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Contestants must Like and Share our competition post and like the HomeOwners Alliance Facebook page, or Like and retweet the post on Twitter and follow @HomeOwnersAll on Twitter.
4. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, but only one entry per person will be counted.
5. Winners will be selected at random and notified via Facebook messenger or Twitter.
6. We will attempt to contact the winner by Facebook or Twitter. If the winner does not respond within one week, HomeOwners Alliance reserves the right to select another winner.
7. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entrants that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
8. Failure to respond and/or provide details for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
9. HomeOwners Alliance will not be liable for any prize that doesn’t reach the winner for reasons beyond our control.
10. Winners agree to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by HomeOwners Alliance relating to post-winning publicity, including posting a photo of winner and prize.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
12. Entries made online generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be void.
13. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate, unlawful or offensive will result in disqualification and HomeOwners Alliance reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Address: HomeOwners Alliance, 2 Stephen St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1AN