Sign up to our newsletter for the latest property news, tips & money saving offers

• Moving home during coronavirus - Read latest advice

Get discounted tickets to the Ideal Home Show

Discover fresh ideas at the UK’s biggest home event, with new rescheduled dates, now taking place 25 July - 9 August 2020 at Olympia London with discounted weekend tickets. While tickets last!

How to claim your tickets

UPDATE ON Covid-19 – New dates for the show have been announced. The show will now take place 25th July – 9th August 2020. All tickets dated 27 March – 13 April will remain valid for the new show dates and any free tickets obtained will also still be valid.

We are offering discounted weekday and weekend tickets. Click here and enter code HOA10 to get weekday tickets for just £10 and weekend for £12 (normal weekday price is £20 and weekend £22.)

The Ideal Home Show sponsored by NatWest will offer everything you need to make your house a home to be proud of. Whether you have a big home project, or just want to add those finishing touches, you’ll discover fresh ideas at the UK’s biggest home event, from 25th July- 9th August 2020 at Olympia London.

Shop at the Ideal Home Show

Get home inspiration

From accessories for the living room through to space maximising ideas for the office, garden overhauls and the latest in kitchen and bathroom design, the Ideal Home Show is a hotbed for inspiration for all aspects of home improvement.

Hundreds of exhibitors at the Ideal Home Show

Shop from over 600 exhibitors

You can shop from over 600 exhibitors split across 6 show sections, including big name brands and independent retailers. You can also see ideas come to life in our beautifully designed ever-changing roomsets, the Show Garden, curated by expert horticulturalists and the Future-Living Home; a full sized show house brimming with the latest tech innovations.

Live talks at the Ideal Home Show

Live talks and demonstrations

Supported by ITV, you can catch a glimpse of some of your favourite faces from TV, including experts from ‘Love Your Garden’ and more. There will be hundreds of talks and demonstrations from a range of celebrities and specialists across three stages; the Super Theatre, the Interiors Stage and the Upcycling Stage. Find out how our living spaces are evolving, ways in which we can all live more sustainably and great tips on giving tired furniture a new lease of life.

Food and drink at the Ideal Home Show

Don’t forget to treat yourself too.

Don’t forget to treat yourself as well as your home – relax and unwind with some fizz at the Champagne Bar and squeeze in a complimentary manicure in the Pamper Lounge. Your ticket also gives you free access to Eat & Drink Festival, the ultimate foodie event of the year that’s packed full of culinary delights, celebrity chefs and tasty tipples, all against a backdrop of live music.

How to claim your tickets

We are offering discounted weekday and weekend tickets. Click here and enter code HOA10 to get weekday tickets for just £10 and weekend for £12 (normal weekday price is £20 and weekend £22.)

____________________________

*T&Cs for discounted tickets: Book before 13th April 2020. Ticket offer £10 weekday/£12 weekend. On the door price £20 weekday/£22 weekend. £1.70 transaction fee applies per order. Calls to the ticket hotline 0844 858 6763 cost 7p per minute plus your company’s access charge. Children aged 15 and under go free when accompanied by a paying adult (max 2). Tickets include entry into Eat & Drink Festival.

Be the first to get free ticket offers from these and other shows by signing up to our newsletter.

1. I would appreciate 2 x pensioner tickets as we have been every year since the year dot
    We came last year and wondered why we had wasted our money as it was the worst that we have been to. The spirit seemed to have gone. Free tickets would make up for the disappointment

Comment by MRS PATRICIA READ — March 11, 2020 @ 2:07 am

2. I would love to win free tickets for 2 pensioners

Comment by Jackie McEvoy — March 9, 2020 @ 3:43 pm

3. Hi could please get me two adult tickets for weekdays thanks

Comment by Rasiklal — March 6, 2020 @ 12:18 pm

4. Hi could I have 2 x Adult & 1 x child ticket please, my wife is disabled and would love to see the show
    Many thanks

Comment by Michael Hewitt — March 4, 2020 @ 2:25 pm

5. What a special website!

Comment by Kirti Roser — March 1, 2020 @ 4:37 am

6. Free tickets offers

Comment by Manisha Ahya — February 27, 2020 @ 4:31 pm

7. Many thanks

Comment by Sandra browning — February 27, 2020 @ 4:19 pm

8. Please can I have 3 free tickets as. I am disabled

Comment by Neil Stevens — February 27, 2020 @ 1:38 pm

9. Huge expense travelling into London, especially with limited mobility. Would welcome 2 free midweek tickets.

Comment by Jeff — February 26, 2020 @ 5:32 pm

10. I am driving in my four friends from Kent (all ticket buyers) I was originally coming as a carer for a friend who is disabled but is now unable to attend. If you still have a free ticket for 9th April I would appreciate your gesture. I work for the NHS and the petrol and parking charges have crippled my budget! Thank you

Comment by Jan D’Arcy — February 26, 2020 @ 10:46 am

11. Would be great to get some ideas for revamping the top floor of the house

Comment by Colin Shapiro — February 25, 2020 @ 6:04 pm

12. would like free (2) tickets pls need to do my garden. lovely show,enjoyable thanks you.

Comment by pratiba khullar — February 25, 2020 @ 5:11 pm

13. I always go to ideal home show for inspiration to making my house my Home

Comment by Kishor Popat — February 25, 2020 @ 4:31 pm

14. Interested very much in free tickets if possible. We were very disappointed with last years show and are hoping this years will be better. Sorry but have been visiting for 40ish years and it was the worst.

Comment by Patricia Read — February 25, 2020 @ 12:41 am

15. I’d love to come and see the event

Comment by Richard Cecil — February 25, 2020 @ 12:18 am

16. I managed to get free tickets but cannot make that date now can I swap them to another day?

Comment by Shamneet Shergill — February 24, 2020 @ 5:53 pm

17. I have been attending with my best friend for many years but did not attend last year as I was ill.Looking forward to attending in the company of my friend.As old ladies we have so much fund and share laughs of our experiences at the event espe orally when we meet celebrities.Also celebrating my 70th in April so it will be great.

Comment by Angela Cox — February 18, 2020 @ 4:29 pm

18. I love the show and need inspiration

Comment by Sonia — February 17, 2020 @ 2:59 pm

19. I take my mum as often as I can we both lover the show.
    Got a wonderful sofa a few years ago.
    Free tickets would be fabulous

Comment by Natalie Marchant-Long — February 16, 2020 @ 9:01 am

20. Lovely show, very enjoyable. I am redoing my home and need inspiration

Comment by Tanuja Bulsara — February 15, 2020 @ 4:49 pm

21. Thank you

Comment by Elaine Lenihan — February 14, 2020 @ 8:59 pm

22. Thanks for all your comments, unfortunately as you’d expect demand for the show is exceptionally high and the free ticket offer is limited. The current limit has been reached. We are investigating whether more tickets will become available and will post a comment here in due course. In the meantime, sign up to our newsletter on the link below to make sure you’re first on the list when new ticket offers become available.

Comment by HomeOwners Alliance — February 13, 2020 @ 3:29 pm

23. Bought a mattress last year….very happy
    So want to come again

Comment by MALA PATEL — February 13, 2020 @ 12:06 pm

24. I would like free tickets because i want to get garden stuff will bring a friend with me thanks

Comment by Tarla — February 13, 2020 @ 11:57 am

25. Yes please..am renovating and new ideas

Comment by Linda spevick — February 13, 2020 @ 8:23 am

26. come every year.
    last year got new shower
    this year need new hot tub,
    love it
    new bed
    please can I have some free tickets

Comment by karen — February 12, 2020 @ 7:05 am

27. I would love free tickets I need to do up my home and garden haven’t been in years

Comment by Vicki Longhurst — February 11, 2020 @ 10:26 pm

28. I would free tickets

Comment by Premila Pindoriya — February 11, 2020 @ 10:24 am

29. I would love some free tickets

Comment by Anita winter — February 10, 2020 @ 5:11 pm

30. Been to the ideal home show and have love it and have taken my friends.

Comment by Andrea Greenidge — February 3, 2020 @ 9:35 am

31. looking at bring my mother of 90 to the show this year.
    I come every year love it.

Comment by karen osborne — January 31, 2020 @ 7:11 am

32. Thanks for all your comments, unfortunately as you’d expect demand for the show is exceptionally high and the free ticket offer is limited. The current limit has been reached. We are investigating whether more tickets will become available and will post a comment here in due course. In the meantime, sign up to our newsletter on the link below to make sure you’re first on the list when new ticket offers become available.

Comment by Sarah Potter — January 30, 2020 @ 3:17 pm

33. Just tried to use the above code to obtain two free tickets for the show. very disappointed that it is saying all available tickets have been issued with this discount code.

Comment by mrs C Oswin — January 29, 2020 @ 3:09 pm

34. I go every year and would love to get free tickets this year please please work having trouble

Comment by Christine FULCHER — January 29, 2020 @ 2:37 pm

35. The code HOAFREE is working, but you need to accept cookies for the code to pass through. We topped up free tickets a few days ago, but when they’re gone they’re gone I’m afraid! At which point, check out the discount code HOA10. Wishing you all the best for your house move!

Comment by HomeOwners Alliance — January 28, 2020 @ 2:17 pm

36. The code HOAFREE says they are all used up? what is the point of offering free tickets if there aren’t any ;-( I’m moving house for the first time ever so this would have been fab.

Comment by Karen — January 27, 2020 @ 1:18 pm

37. The code HOAFREE is working, but you need to accept cookies for the code to pass through. We topped up free tickets a few days ago, but when they’re gone they’re gone I’m afraid! At which point, check out the discount code HOA10. Enjoy!

Comment by HomeOwners Alliance — January 28, 2020 @ 2:16 pm

38. 2 free tickets please as site not responding

Comment by pauline mclaren — January 26, 2020 @ 6:26 pm

39. The code HOAFREE is working, but you need to accept cookies for the code to pass through. We topped up free tickets a few days agoy, but when they’re gone they’re gone I’m afraid! At which point, check out the discount code HOA10. Enjoy!

Comment by HomeOwners Alliance — January 28, 2020 @ 2:13 pm

40. would like twofer tickets impossible please

Comment by Patricia Creighton — January 24, 2020 @ 2:46 pm

41. The code HOAFREE is working, but you need to accept cookies for the code to pass through. We’ve topped up free tickets today, but when they’re gone they’re gone I’m afraid! At which point, check out the discount code HOA10. Enjoy!

Comment by AKerr — January 24, 2020 @ 11:54 am

42. free ideal homes code please as hoafree is not working

Comment by Donna Sheldrake — January 23, 2020 @ 6:42 pm

43. Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, the codes are correct for this ticket offer so we are investigating with the Ideal Home Show team why there is a message that all tickets are allocated. We will post a reply here and email you back when they have checked what the fault is. Hopefully we’ll correct it soon to enable you to book your tickets.
    Thanks for your patience
    HomeOwners Alliance team

Comment by Sarah Potter — January 22, 2020 @ 11:19 am

44. Free I deal home tickets please

Comment by Jeanie — January 22, 2020 @ 8:46 am

45. site says free tickets all allocated, will there be any more please?

Comment by George — January 22, 2020 @ 1:51 am

46. Free tickets for ideal home

Comment by Margaret butler — January 21, 2020 @ 7:03 pm

47. Same with me. When I put the code in for free ideal home show tickets it says that they’ve been allocated. Please help. Thanks

Comment by Mary Farrugia — January 21, 2020 @ 2:20 pm

48. Free tickets to ideal home show 2020

Comment by Neelam — January 21, 2020 @ 1:51 pm

49. Hi Imad, the code is working for me. I’ll email you separately to check and run through how to redeem the offer.
    Thanks
    HOA

Comment by Sarah Potter — January 21, 2020 @ 12:44 pm

50. Can you please send me new code for
    Ideal home show as this code HOAFREE not working. Thanks

Comment by Imad Bhai — January 20, 2020 @ 9:06 pm

Mortgage Rates

Screen Shot 2014-10-13 at 14.23.28

Whether it’s your first mortgage, a remortgage or just to check you’ve got the right rate
Check out our Best Buy mortgage rates today >>>

Find and compare the best high street estate agents in your local area

house with for sale sign

It’s as easy as
1 – 2 – 3
to get cheaper energy

1. Enter a few details about your energy supply

2. Find out how much you could save

3. Compare deals & switch online to reduce your bills

Compare & Switch Now >

Looking for a property lawyer to deal with the legal side of moving?

HOA logo key fobCompare conveyancing quotes from quality assured firms today!

✓ No hidden fees
✓ No move, no legal fee
✓ 24/7 online case tracking

Find out more >

Find an Architect

planning permission

An architect can help with the design of a range of projects such as an extension or a garage conversion. Architects are generally recommended for most design projects as they are highly trained and can bring a high level of design flair and experience. See our guide on Do I Need An Architect for more information.

What are your requirements?

Your chosen supplier will be able to help you consider what you want out of the project and what level of service you require, from providing drawings to full project management. We recommend you discuss your requirements with a few suppliers and get a detailed quote. See our guide on Clever Questions to Ask the Architect

About Architects

While larger projects would usually be done by a Registered Architect smaller home improvements can be done by Architects, Architectural Technicians or Surveyors; there are no hard and fast rules.

Anyone calling themselves an ‘Architect’ though must be registered with the Architects Registration Board and should be identifiable on their public register viewable at www.arb.org.uk.

Many Architects are also members of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and ‘Chartered Architects’ are those that comply with the RIBA’s strict criteria.

×

Sign up to our FREE weekly newsletter

For the latest news, advice and exclusive money saving offers.