Affordable Home Ownership Conference 2016
Book your tickets to the Affordable Home Ownership Conference 2016 to understand more about the next steps in delivering affordable homes.
February 23, 2016
Affordable home ownership is finally in the spotlight. Shared Ownership, Starter Homes and Right to Buy are at the forefront of the government’s agenda and if you are a sales, marketing or development professional, it’s vital that you understand the impact, next steps and focus on your role in delivering affordable homes.
Book your place now at the Affordable Home Ownership Conference 2016 on 26th May at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London.
- Review the political changes that have taken place since the 2015 General Election and what that’s meant for housing
- Hear about what really matters to first time buyers and how to increase lender appetite as the rise in homeownership takes hold
- Discuss how to make savings in your marketing strategy with two award winning housing associations
- Join the panel of sales experts as they answer your questions and give advice on what you need to know to boost your sales schemes
- Top drinks reception to end the day with a high
- Secure your place now by booking online at the National Housing Federation website.
- Telephone: call the sales team on 020 7067 1066
Early bird deadline is 25 March 2016