Buying or selling your home? There’s an app for that…
Let's face it - good apps make our lives so much easier. We can use them for personal banking, shopping and all of our social networks. But did you know there are some brilliant FREE apps to help you buy or sell your home? We take a look at the best ones...
July 24, 2015
Best apps for buying or selling:
1. Sold House Prices. This app from the Land Registry is handy if you want to check the last price that a property sold for, or the price that similar properties have achieved. The dataset is one of the most reliable sources of house price information.
2. Sun Surveyor Lite. To check when your new garden will get the sun, point this app at the sky to discover the direction of the sun’s rays at different times of the day.
3. AroundMe. Find out the nearest amenities to your property. The app lists the closest banks, restaurants, hospitals, petrol stations, chemists and other facilities and plots them on a map.
4. Flood Risk. Possibly a popular worry for new homeowners – this app analyses whether your chosen area is at risk of flooding. It also gives flood warnings and advice on what to do when faced with flooding.
5. Cell Phone Coverage Map. This app lets you know which mobile phone networks will have good reception in your new home.
6. London Air. If you’re buying in the capital, this app can let you know the air pollution levels in your chosen area.
7. Crime Map England & Wales. If you’re worried about crime rates, this app uses police data to show you the location of crimes that have been committed, what they were and when they happened.
8. FixMyStreet. This app allows you to view reports of fly-tipping, graffiti, broken paving slabs and other local problems.
9. Council Tax Finder. Easily calculate how much council tax you’ll need to pay.
10. Stamp Duty Calculator. Know how much stamp duty you will have to find under the new rules.
11. DocuSign. Once entering the buying and selling process, you will be inundated with paperwork to sign. This app allows you to add your signature to documents that have been shared or emailed to you so you can send them back without printing and posting.
Let us help you…
Buying a home, particularly for the first time can be daunting. The decisions you make along the way could save you… https://t.co/NiDbktcGn6
05 April 2020
While you might not want to put your home on the market in the current climate, being prepared for a later date is… https://t.co/1q4sg2xSwi
05 April 2020