Founder and CEO of eMoov, the online estate agent. As a third generation estate agent, Russell ran a successful high street branch until he started eMoov from his own home in 2010. By 2011, he had employed his first member of staff and since 2012 has expanded the business by 460%. eMoov now have over 70 staff and operate across the UK with face-to-face valuers.
eMoov have sold over £1bn of property since their launch, serving 7,000 customers and saving UK home sellers over £20 million in estate agency fees. With a customer service rating of 98%, eMoov is a company that operates with the customer at the heart of what they do.
Winning the Best Online Estate Agent Award in 2014 and again in 2015 is testament to the company’s approach.
Read more from Russell Quirk
- RIP Sole Agency Shackles
- Estate Agent Valuations – flattery will get you nowhere
- Property Tech Debate – Online vs High Street Agents
- Can I persuade my estate agent to accept reduced commission…
- My house won’t sell with an online agent….
- How do I avoid paying two lots of estate agent fees?
- Spring Bounce: First Time Buyer Utopia
- I offered asking price but the vendors now want more and a 10% non-refundable deposit. What should I do?
- Can I incentivise my estate agent to get asking price for my home?