Andrew is a chartered surveyor and chartered building surveyor. He and his colleagues have extensive knowledge and experience in how buildings are and were constructed, what goes wrong, why and how to repair them. They undertake building surveys for acquisition, defect diagnosis and undertake party wall surveyors services.
The firm is based in the prime property quarter of central London though regularly practice throughout the UK.
Read more from Andrew McWhirter:
- Should we get a full buildings survey?
- How do I tell when I need to replace my roof?
- My garage holds up my neighbour’s garden – what happens when I remove my garage?
- Moving a drain on your own land
- Buying house with dangerous garden wall – who is responsible?