Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The HomeOwners Alliance’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 62A Highgate High Street, London, N65HX. Our company registration number is 7861605. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website will also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchase of membership and other services and goods
If you purchase membership to the HomeOwners Alliance or any publications and services, we aim to process and despatch within 2 working days following receipt of your order and payment (but please allow up to 10 days for postal delays). We endeavor to provide all of our products and services promptly, however we cannot guarantee this if and when circumstances outside our control arise.
We regret that we are unable to accept goods or membership back for credit.
We do not offer refunds on membership. Payment is taken in full when membership is applied for and runs for one year. It is a reoccurring payment; which you can cancel before your membership is renewed.
All written and oral advice from the HomeOwners Alliance is given in good faith. No responsibility is accepted by the HomeOwners Alliance or its Officers for the accuracy of its advice, nor shall the HomeOwners Alliance be held liable for the consequence of reliance upon such advice.
Our database of member details is kept securely and we never divulge individual’s details to third parties without their specific prior consent.
HomeOwners Alliance has non-exclusive copyright for all comments and forum contributions submitted to our website, and reserves the right to edit, re-publish these in print form and/or give permission to a third-party to publish.