I am managing
The one-stop-shop for trustworthy, up-to-date advice for those just trying to run their home
Money and mortgage matters
- Seven ways to cut your monthly mortgage payments
- How to make money from your home
- Is equity release right for me?
- What should I do about my interest only mortgage? A practical guide
- What can I do about negative equity?
- Should I extend my lease?
- Step by step guide to extending your lease
- Service charges and maintenance companies: problems with your leasehold property
- How should I deal with noisy neighbours?
- Get your heating working for you
- How can I reduce my water bills?
- How can I cut my gas bill?
- Can I get a discount on my council tax?
Let us help you…
Join todayTo Ask an Expert For Free Legal Advice Discounted Conveyancing and more... Join today >
Catch us @BBCRadio4 #YouandYours today at 12pm talking about estate agent fees http://t.co/l1IFy5taZK http://t.co/4cJJrJV7gr #UKhousing
07 March 2014
Report out today following investigation of #estateagents fees and practises. Why the mystery? http://t.co/N2IrOSs7cX
07 March 2014
Ask an expert
Get advice from industry experts on your homeownership issues
Members of the HomeOwners Alliance can send in their questions and we will find an expert to give you a tailored answer, using their industry-insider experienceAsk an expert >