I am improving
The one-stop-shop for trustworthy, up-to-date guides for those doing building work
If there are topics you would like to us to cover in upcoming guides, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guide list: improving
- Top tips – clever questions to ask your architect
- Loft conversion: where do I start?
- How can I finance my home improvement project?
- Bathroom refurbishment: Where do I start ?
- What’s the best way to find a tradesman online?
- How can I flood proof my home?
- What is the Green Deal and is it right for my home?
- Do I need planning permission?
- Top tips: How to carry out home repairs and improvements
- How do I avoid rogue tradesmen?
- How do I work with an architect?
- How do I find an architect?
- Do I need an architect?
Ask an expert
Get advice from industry experts on your homeownership issues
Members of the HomeOwners Alliance can send in their questions and we will find an expert to give you a tailored answer, using their industry-insider experienceAsk an expert >