Property hots and nots for British homebuyers
March 17, 2014
A funky little infographic from the lovely people at gocompare.com. If you need a reason to not do that DIY project then here it is!
- What price should I sell my house for?
- Top Tips: How to make your home more valuable and sell faster
- How many estate agents should I use?
- How much should I pay the estate agent?
- Estate Agents’ contracts – what to watch for
- Estate Agent’s tricks
- How do I lower my estate agent fees? What about online agents
- How do I break the housing chain?
- Conveyancing process explained: For Sellers
Ask an expert
Get advice from industry experts on your homeownership issues
Members of the HomeOwners Alliance can send in their questions and we will find an expert to give you a tailored answer, using their industry-insider experienceAsk an expert >
If you own your own home you are likely to live longer - Across most of the UK there is a direct correlation be... https://t.co/sOSlyLfazS
22 October 2016
If you own your own #home, you're likely to live longer. Read the full report: https://t.co/QxlTruhxgt… https://t.co/2Rwu2PKsqI
21 October 2016
For a limited time only you can also qualify for HALF PRICE annual membership to the Homeowners Alliance if you make a mortgage application through L&C before 31 July 2014. Membership means access to a free Home HelpLine, legal advice, our panel of experts and more - to help make your homeowning experience a better one.Find out more >