Property hots and nots for British homebuyers
March 17, 2014
A funky little infographic from the lovely people at gocompare.com. If you need a reason to not do that DIY project then here it is!
- What price should I sell my house for?
- Top Tips: How to make your home more valuable and sell faster
- How many estate agents should I use?
- How much should I pay the estate agent?
- Estate Agents’ contracts – what to watch for
- Estate Agent’s tricks
- How do I lower my estate agent fees? What about online agents
- How do I break the housing chain?
- Conveyancing process explained: For Sellers
Ask an expert
Get advice from industry experts on your homeownership issues
Members of the HomeOwners Alliance can send in their questions and we will find an expert to give you a tailored answer, using their industry-insider experienceAsk an expert >
What have the manifestos missed on #housing? @russellquirk offers his plan to fix #UKhousingmarket |… https://t.co/x8KKrxF2xo
26 May 2017
From #leasehold to lack of #housing - what are UK homeowners main concerns for 2017? We take a look:… https://t.co/uJM6jg6d9j
26 May 2017